So, a few days ago, I went to look up something in the Hellenistai Wiki so that I could link to it in an upcoming Hellenic Problem. Fair enough. Except that went I went there, the whole site was down, but none of my others were. So I went to my DreamHost account panel to look at some things, and apparently, on 28 July 2012, it started to automatically update the MediaWiki software running the wiki. The date I checked this was 1 August 2012. The message on there still said “updating”. I went to my FTP panel, and looked for any obvious signs of being hacked, and none were to be found, so I sent a message to DH Customer Service.
Clearly, the hex has taken effect. Pretty disappointing for a hex —especially as DH managed to get things going again in less than twelve hours after my message was sent out. It seems pretty danged obvious that Zsuzsanna Budapest has spent so much time on the Internet that she’s no longer putting in the care and effort for a really good hex, cos she’s got to go visit people in FarmVille or some shit. Or she was never all that great to begin with.